"Life directs to an increasing experience of happiness and fullfilment". Tal Sher.
Tal Sher, an autodidact artist, creating in a mixed technique, acrylic paint on canvas and
buttons on canvas.
Tal's work reflects her complexed inner world, a mixture of feelings and emotions,
imagination and reality, universal and spiritual elements.
In her work, the combined concepts of Network and Flowers intervened
with each other, are specially repeated thus, creating a close relationship between them.
The Network symbolizes the recognition of the existing connection between one to
another by a greater power than the sum of all of us together. The connection to the
power and between one to another is grounded by love and compassion.
The Flowers symbolize the nature and continuity as well as the deepest part that exists in each
and every one of us.
Flowers are more essential and delicate then the plant from which they came from, they did not
materialize in reality yet, like babies just born, the Flowers are the bridge between the spiritual
and the material worlds.
It is tough to stay non chalant when looking at the Flowers and Networks expressed and in a
dynamic, abstractic and colorful work of art.
1. Art & Objecthood Exhibition, Volvo - Art in Motion, Tel Aviv, Israel.
2. Galerie Corcia, Paris, France.
3. Hedia Building Exhibition, Tel Aviv, Israel.
4. The Hutzot Museum, Petah Tikva, Israel.
5. Mayerhoff Art School Galerie, Tel Aviv, Israel.
6. The Wings of Shakti Exhibition, Jaffa Seaport, Israel.
7. Pop Art Exhibition, Tel Aviv, Israel.
8. Flowers All Over Exhibition, The Green House Galerie, Tel Aviv, Israel.
9. Les Hivernales Exhibition, Paris, France.
10.wizo auction-paris france
11.Art Monaco- 2014
12.Transcendant nature- neman towers- tel aviv
13.Cstiel compound-tel aviv
15. Between abstract and realistic -lake gallery -Rannana-Israel
16.Ronit refal center-Rannana-Israel